Essential oils for labor can be just the ticket if you’re looking for safe, healthy options for a great labor. Not only can essential oils help relieve pain, but they can also help keep you relaxed and grounded to help your labor progress well. There are even essential oils that can help with stalled labor. Here are some great ways to use essential oils for labor. Read the rest of this entry
Be prepared for those emergencies-Here are some suggestions to put in your kit:
- Bio Reset(10-55): Indications for Use: For fast relief of fatigue, sleeplessness, irritability, nervous tension, spasmodic yawning, and drowsiness associated with travel, jet lag, shift changing, sleep pattern disturbances, overworking.
- Nausea & Motion Sickness(10-230 ): Indications for Use: For fast relief of nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness, loss of balance, aversion to food, headaches associated with car, sea, air, or general motion sickness.
- Neutralizer 72-7) Nutra-LizerTM helps to combat the effects of: Insect bites, spider bites and snake bites. This is not intended to replace physician care or medications for serious bites which could be life threatening.
- Tee Tree Oil(62-3 )- Mix 6-7 drops with Miracle II Neut. Spray 2 oz (15-19):Because Tee Tree is highly antiviral, it can kill almost any type of bacteria and is effective at preventing infections. Spray where germs and bacteria may be
- Headache Relief (10-165 ): Indications for Use: For fast relief of the following headaches: migraine, sick, throbbing, occipital, morning, sun.
- Indigestion Relief (:10-187 ) Indications for Use: For fast relief of gas, bloating, hiccups, belching, flatulence, intestinal distress, sleepiness following food or drink consumption.
- Skin Irritation & Itch Relief (10-282 ): Indications for Use: For relief of skin irritations and itching – irritated, red, burning, sensitive, dry rough, scaly, or chapped skin, rashes, hives, eczema, psoriasis, unhealthy, lusterless looking skin.
- Back, Neck, Muscle & Joint Injuries Relief (10-46 ): Indications for Use: For fast relief of common pain, stiffness, cramps, weakness associated with strains & sprains of the muscles and joints.
- Aloe Vera Liquid (:70-4) History records that it may have helped with the following conditions: abrasions, digestion issues, reducing body odor, sunburn, occasional heartburn, non-cystic acne, radiation burns, wrinkling of the skin, burns, insect bites, scalds, occasional constipation, and scar tissue.
- Lavender Essential Oil (30-37) Lavender is the oil most associated with helping with skin irritations because it stimulates the cells of the injured skin, insect bits and burns.
- Virgin Coconut Oil (92-5) Mixed with lavender essential oil it helps to relieve inflammation from bug bites and stings.
Ahhh…summer! It’s here! Whether you love hiking, biking, waterskiing, fishing,gardening, picnicking, beaching, or just sitting on the porch breathing in fresh air, summer is a great time for all kinds of enjoyment. However, inevitabley summer also comes with insect bites, scratches, cuts, infections, sunburns and other uncomfortable ailments that can quickly extinguish all the fun.
Here are a few natural treatments for some common summer ailments keeping your summer healthy and fun. Read the rest of this entry
Allergies are miserable, and millions of people suffer from them. Headaches, sore throats, coughing, watery eyes, stuffy noses, and sneezing are all common allergy symptoms, and using essential oils can help relieve the problem.
Here are some of the best essential oils uses for allergies.
Lavender is especially good at treating hay fever. Pure lavender oil is a natural antihistamine, and can relieve allergy symptoms in minutes. You can use it by applying one drop to your cheeks or forehead, as needed, or by putting 1 to 2 drops in your hand, rubbing your palms together, cupping them over your nose, and inhaling 4 to 6 times as needed.
Many people find that eucalyptus essential oil also relieves their allergies. There are a few types of eucalyptus. The best and safest one for allergies is Eucalyptus . It’s great for respiratory, sinus and viral infections. You can apply one drop of it to your forehead or cheeks, just like with lavender oil, or put one drop in your hand, cover your nose, and inhale. Don’t ingest eucalyptus oil, however, as it isn’t meant for consumption.
The essential oils uses for allergies are virtually endless, but these are the top two oils for treating your problems. Use them regularly, whenever you notice a problem, and you’ll soon find the relief you seek!
by Danielle DiStefano
I feel so fortunate to have had many opportunities to attend the numerous educational seminars New Sun has offered over the years. Of course, having my mom teaching classes for all of my life certainly made a difference too, and I wanted to share one of my favorite topics with you… Aromatherapy, which is the usage and inhalation of plant oils, called Essential Oils, for improved physical, mental and emotional well-being. True aromatherapy is the therapeutic use of aromatic substances and has been a time-honored health modality for thousands of years. Essential oils and their usages are mentioned over 200 times in the Bible and they were used historically for thousands of years by every civilization. Read the rest of this entry